Naruto Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Visual C Videos For Native Coding
by  Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:28 am

» Visual C Videos For Native Coding
by  Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:27 am

» EIBA ETS3 V3.0f Multilanguage-TBE
by  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:07 am

» A Kage Meeting
by Shin Uchiha Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:43 am

» Limited and Banned Jutsu (Claim Here)
by Shin Uchiha Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:52 pm

» Lee Uchiha
by Lee Uchiha Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:28 pm

» A forbidden Exchange (Flashback)
by Saso Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:10 am

» New Banner/Ad Banner/Forum Background Image
by Bansho Banshi Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:16 am

» Bleach Revolution
by Shin Uchiha Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:15 am

» The Hokage's Announcements
by Bansho Banshi Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:57 am

Affiliates
A Kage Meeting Bleach10

A Kage Meeting

5 posters

Go down

A Kage Meeting Empty A Kage Meeting

Post by Shin Uchiha Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:38 am

Shin walked into the room and found the seat that had the Land of Water symbol on it, he sat down and waited. He had sent a letter out to all the kage's and was hoping they would be willing to meet and speak about the world and how to continue, who would be allies and who would be enemies. Then in walked Sasuke he was waiting next to Shins chair, Sasuke was wearing a traditional Anbu uniform and was waiting for this meeting to begin.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage

Dojutsu :
  • Sharingan

Element(s): :
  • Earth
  • Fire
  • Water
  • Lightning

Back to top Go down

A Kage Meeting Empty Re: A Kage Meeting

Post by Kaito Uchiha Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:48 am

kaito walked into the room, finding the seat that had the land of lightning symbol on it and sat down. Telling his anbu guards to wait behind the curtains. They had been told the abilities of every kage that would attend this meeting and how to counter them if needed. Kaito was dressed in regular raikage uniform except his had a large uchiha crest on the back. He noticed the Mizukage and gritted his teeth, seeing the infamous Saskue Uchiha sitting next to him. He was prepared for a fight. He was also not pleased with the Mizukage's previous actions. Taking hold of a bijuu when they were not needed. He then decided to break the silence

"Greetings Mizukage...... and friends........"
Kaito Uchiha
Kaito Uchiha
Raikage
Raikage

Dojutsu :
  • Sharingan

• Fire
  • Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Bansho Banshi Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:59 am

It had been a few days after his capture of the Sanbi, and currently the scroll was under tight wraps in Konohagakure. Under constant guard by the finest Jounin and Root ANBU available. Bansho's mind was filled by constant questions, he still needed to appoint a head for the Root ANBU, a medical Sannin was needed and the hospital still needed renovations. He sighed, and to top it all off. A meeting had been called by the Mizukage, a meeting of the Shadows across the world. Rumor had it that the Tsuchikage was currently on leave though, so he wasn't sure who would show up at the meeting. The journey to the Iron Country, home of the samurai had been long and tedious.

Unfortunately, since it was official business. He was dressed in formal Hokage attire. The white and red trimmed robes and the flowing red hat with the kanji for "fire" on the front of the hat. He had two Jounin accompany him for the meeting, as he needed all of his ANBU at the village to guard the hidden scrolls and other artifacts. The Jounin were powerful combatants, but a meeting of Kage's was always supposed to be one of peace. So hopefully nothing would happen... But unfortunately, one could never be sure.

As the Hokage entered the Iron Country and presented his credentials. He made his way towards the meeting hall of the large building. It took a few hours to reach the building from lightning country, but the journey had taken days so hopefully everyone would just be arriving. As he made his way up, flanked by his Jounin. He entered the meeting hall. He took two quick glances before bowing and saying, "Well, well... Greetings, Mizukage-sama, Raikage-sama. Rumor has it that Tsuchikage-sama has been gone? Any word on Kazekage-sama though?" He asked as he took his seat. On his eyes rested a pair of dark glasses, cold and analytically watching the other two Shadows.
Bansho Banshi
Bansho Banshi
Hokage
Hokage

• Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Uchiha Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:12 am

Lee walked in to hear himself being spoken of, He was wearing the traditional Kazekage attire and had a white cover over his face. "I am the Wind Shadow." He thwn walked the rest the way into the room and sat at the chair marked Land of Wind. He had but one anbu captain with him. He watched around the room and spoke "So Mizukage-sama you have called us hear why is that?" He continued to look around till one person in the room caught his attention, Sasuke Uchiha had caught his eye. He looked at the Uchiha then at the Mizukage. He must be able to use Edo Tensei he thought.
Lee Uchiha
Lee Uchiha
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:19 am

Shin looked around then removed his hat, he too was wearing his full kage uniform. He then waited a second before speaking "I am sure you all wonder why I have summoned all the Shadows of the land, well I have you all here to discuss the plans. We need to establish some laws between the lands such as possible ninja wandering in other territories for no reason, we need to discuss who is ally and who is foe. Hopefully we are all allies but that is up to you. Although I hope you know this is a non-violent area." The Mizukage paused before continuing "I think first off we should set Nation wide rules. Agreed?" He than placed his forearms on the table and leaned forward slightly clasping his hands together.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage

Dojutsu :
  • Sharingan

• Earth
  • Fire
  • Water
  • Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Uchiha Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:02 am

Kaito watched as the Hokage and Kazekage entered the rooms. Taking off his hat and speaking

"Greetings Hokage-sama and Kazekage-sama. Glad you could make it. As for Tsuikage-sama...... I don't believe he'll be making it."

he then stopped talking and listened as Shin began speaking. After he finished Kaito finally spoke once more

"I agree. A good rule would be no collecting bijuu. As we are at peaceful times, I don't believe there is any need for them."

Kaito then glared at the Hokage and Mizukage before continuing.

"Secondly, I suggest every village have a hunter nin organization that hunts down all rogue ninja from their respective village and kills them. Letting us stop people that could lead to a new Akatsuki and war."
Kaito Uchiha
Kaito Uchiha
Raikage
Raikage

Dojutsu :
  • Sharingan

• Fire
  • Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Bansho Banshi Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:17 pm

"Ironic; Mizukage-sama that you are the one who preaches peace so readily, and yet your village's past is the village most bathed with the blood of your people." Bansho said with a smile, listening onwards as the other Shadows began to talk, with the arrival of the Wind Shadow, the entire group was there. Except Bansho was unsure of what exactly he was going to contribute, he had no real ideas... As Raikage-sama spoke of hunter ninja, the Hokage scoffed and said quickly. "Raikage, have you never heard of the Root ANBU division of Konohagakure? If there is one thing that I am not worried about, it is rogue shinobi in my village..." He nodded politely and then continued,

"Although, I must say that the lack of mission orders coming into Konoha have left my villages finances running dry, I suggest we start decreasing mission rates so that more people can come to us for help in these troubled times." He finished speaking, waiting for responses.
Bansho Banshi
Bansho Banshi
Hokage
Hokage

• Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Uchiha Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:36 am

Lee looked and listened before speaking "I must say we are all slightly hostile today but yes Mizukage I believe we need to establish some nation wide laws." Lee then waited for a response.
Lee Uchiha
Lee Uchiha
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:45 am

Shin waited look around again with his red eyes (due to his 3 tomoe sharingan always being active) he then spoke "Hokage-sama that past is the whole reason I believe there needs to be nation wide laws that must be followed." He then waited for the other kage's to respond.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage

Dojutsu :
  • Sharingan

• Earth
  • Fire
  • Water
  • Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Saso Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:15 am

"you know I hate how I'm always late" Saso said to himself. It was time for a Kage meeting and he was running late, once again. The young looking Tsuchikage had on the tsuchikage's formal attair walking at a fast pace, soon enough he would reach the door which was the gate way to the room where the Kage meeting was being held and probably already started. His two jounin bodyguards were also fast pacing behind him and suddenly the Tsuchikage slowed down and do did his guards.

The Tsuchikage then walked into the room, his body Garuds behind him. "Mizukage-sama, Raikage-sama, hokage-sama and kazekage-sama" he said sitting down under the earth symbol "sorry for my late appearance as you know I was on a little break but may I ask what are we discussing?" he asked somewhat embarrassed but since he was on leave for a few weeks he doesn't know what went on with other village.
Saso
Saso
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:43 am

(Due to the time it is taking for Kaito to post we will skip him, Bansho will go instead)
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage

Dojutsu :
  • Sharingan

• Earth
  • Fire
  • Water
  • Lightning

Back to top Go down