Naruto Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Visual C Videos For Native Coding
by  Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:28 am

» Visual C Videos For Native Coding
by  Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:27 am

» EIBA ETS3 V3.0f Multilanguage-TBE
by  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:07 am

» A Kage Meeting
by Shin Uchiha Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:43 am

» Limited and Banned Jutsu (Claim Here)
by Shin Uchiha Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:52 pm

» Lee Uchiha
by Lee Uchiha Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:28 pm

» A forbidden Exchange (Flashback)
by Saso Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:10 am

» New Banner/Ad Banner/Forum Background Image
by Bansho Banshi Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:16 am

» Bleach Revolution
by Shin Uchiha Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:15 am

» The Hokage's Announcements
by Bansho Banshi Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:57 am

Affiliates
A forbidden Exchange (Flashback) Bleach10

A forbidden Exchange (Flashback)

2 posters

Go down

A forbidden Exchange (Flashback) Empty A forbidden Exchange (Flashback)

Post by Kaito Uchiha Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:37 am

Kaito arrives silently at the mountains of Iwagakure. He had recently made a deal with the Tschuikage to keep peace between the two nations. In exchange for a piece of the Tschuikage's DNA, Kaito would give him an eye of his choice. A rinnegan, or a sharingan. He had plans for Kumo and Iwa. He had two needles in his pouch so he could draw blood. His plan was grand, he would take the senju dna and create a set of rinnegan eyes using the extra pair he had. He would implant them into a volunteer and have them summon the Gedo Mazou. Then, he would take the eyes our and give them their old ones back. He'd then gain his own rinnegan and then keep his spares for any allies he would meet. He would use this to keep peace between the villages.
Kaito Uchiha
Kaito Uchiha
Raikage
Raikage

Dojutsu :
  • Sharingan

Element(s): :
  • Fire
  • Lightning

Back to top Go down

A forbidden Exchange (Flashback) Empty Re: A forbidden Exchange (Flashback)

Post by Saso Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:33 am

Saso sat in his office looking over the village, his hands clasped together. "if I'm not wrong I have to meet the dear old Raikage" the Tsuchikage suddenly sprung up from his chair and left out to door, "here I come" he said heading for the iwagakure mountain. After minutes had passed he finally reached the peak of the mountain, seeing the Raikage he stopped right in front of him "hello Raikage" he said with a smile on his face.
Saso
Saso
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Uchiha Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:25 pm

Kaito stared at the Tschuikage. Noticing his happy go lucky attitude at an event like this shocked him. He had done eye and DNA transfusions before, and people were usually frightened or desperate to get this over with. Nevertheless, he greeted the Tschuikage with a handshake and pulled out a needle

"I would like to begin now if that is alright?"
Kaito Uchiha
Kaito Uchiha
Raikage
Raikage

Dojutsu :
  • Sharingan

• Fire
  • Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Saso Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:36 pm

The Raikage greeted him with a handshake then he pulled out a needle. "yes I am ready" he said to the Raikage, "but I may ask can you transfuse some of your uchiha blood in me along with the eyes, as that's the only way if be able to deactivate the eyes" he said being serious but still a firm smile on his face looking ate Kaito.
Saso
Saso
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Uchiha Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:58 pm

Kaito sighed and looked at the Tschuikage. The plan had changed. Instead, the Tschuikage would be his puppet........ So he preformed a handseal and placed Saso in a deep sleep. Taking some of Saso's blood while giving him some of his to allow easy use of the Sharingan. He then summons a small vile containing two sharingan eyes, quickly taking one of them while wearing a glove and preforming the surgery, implanting one sharingan eye into his left eye socket and placing the other normal eye into the vile. Hours then passed and Kaito awoke Saso, helping him stand up and testing his eye sight.

"So, can you see alright? Does it hurt or feel funny?"
Kaito Uchiha
Kaito Uchiha
Raikage
Raikage

Dojutsu :
  • Sharingan

• Fire
  • Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Saso Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:10 am

Saso Saw as Kaito sighed and then put him in a deep sleep. It was dark and blank while his conscious state was asleep waiting for the eye surgery to be done and over with. After what seemed to be minutes to Saso but hours in actual time he awoke, Kaito asked him if he could see well or does it hurt or feel funny "I can see perfect and actually much better and feels very much fine" he said to Kaito another refreshing smile.
Saso
Saso
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down