Naruto Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Visual C Videos For Native Coding
by  Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:28 am

» Visual C Videos For Native Coding
by  Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:27 am

» EIBA ETS3 V3.0f Multilanguage-TBE
by  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:07 am

» A Kage Meeting
by Shin Uchiha Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:43 am

» Limited and Banned Jutsu (Claim Here)
by Shin Uchiha Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:52 pm

» Lee Uchiha
by Lee Uchiha Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:28 pm

» A forbidden Exchange (Flashback)
by Saso Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:10 am

» New Banner/Ad Banner/Forum Background Image
by Bansho Banshi Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:16 am

» Bleach Revolution
by Shin Uchiha Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:15 am

» The Hokage's Announcements
by Bansho Banshi Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:57 am

Affiliates
A Forbidden Technique  Bleach10

A Forbidden Technique

2 posters

Go down

A Forbidden Technique  Empty A Forbidden Technique

Post by Shin Uchiha Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:58 pm

Shin looked at the papers that were sitting down in front of he then slid them aside and looked at a Map of the nations. "I need to increase the land." His advisers watched his face as you could tell he was contemplating the world and a new plan. He continued to stare down at the map and watched as it could possibly show him an answer, but it would take some time. He was staring down till a letter arrived on his desk attached to a hawks leg, it was urgent news. He unrolled it and read to himself:

Dear Mizukage,
I a informing you of resent news in world events. I have recently learnt that the land of lightnings village, Kumogakure now has a Kage. I have sent this letter saying this to you.

Shin looked up a dull look on his face "Well that was short." He continued to send the hawk on its way and lay the message down into his drawer. Shin then looked up he knew what had to be done as he walked to the center of the room. He then drew his katana from its sheath and lit it on fire with his Amaterasu, He then swung it disabling his three advisers. He smiled and extinguished the flames and returned the katana to its sheath. Shin then layed the three advisers on the ground then preformed the Edo Tensei technique, He reached into his pocket and pulled out a black hair one that was starting to age. He then pulled out another black hair ruffly the same, and finally he pulled out a third black hair much older than the others. He now had the three strands of DNA he needed. He placed his hands palm to the ground and spoke "Summoning: Edo Tensei" the ground was covered in symbols and a black circle appeared under each of his advisers, each adviser was then wrapped in paper and then transformed into the following three shinobi:

1. Sasuke Uchiha
2. Itachi Uchiha
3. Orochimaru

Shin then quickly tied them up and inserted a tag into each of their heads putting under Shin's full control. Shin then cut the rope and stood looking at his new creations. He smiled and spoke "Now I have the ability to rule with a iron fist."

[closed, Need stats for Sasuke, Itachi, and Orochimaru]
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage

Dojutsu :
  • Sharingan

Element(s): :
  • Earth
  • Fire
  • Water
  • Lightning