Naruto Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Visual C Videos For Native Coding
by  Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:28 am

» Visual C Videos For Native Coding
by  Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:27 am

» EIBA ETS3 V3.0f Multilanguage-TBE
by  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:07 am

» A Kage Meeting
by Shin Uchiha Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:43 am

» Limited and Banned Jutsu (Claim Here)
by Shin Uchiha Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:52 pm

» Lee Uchiha
by Lee Uchiha Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:28 pm

» A forbidden Exchange (Flashback)
by Saso Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:10 am

» New Banner/Ad Banner/Forum Background Image
by Bansho Banshi Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:16 am

» Bleach Revolution
by Shin Uchiha Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:15 am

» The Hokage's Announcements
by Bansho Banshi Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:57 am

Affiliates
Meeting a new Sannin Bleach10

Meeting a new Sannin

2 posters

Go down

Meeting a new Sannin Empty Meeting a new Sannin

Post by Kaito Uchiha Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:04 am

Kaito sits patiently in his office, finishing some paperwork and looking over recent events that have transpired in the last few weeks. The villages were collecting bijuu once again... This wasn't good. This means that they were planning something or were getting power hungry. He had gone to drastic measures and perfected the legendary Susanoo, giving him power that rivaled that of any bijuu excluding the Jubi. He had learned techniques that could help seal and stop the bijuu from attacking his village and just in case something did happen, kaito has appointed a new Sannin who he has invited to his office for a short meeting. Hoping to see his true abilities and to see if he can be trusted.
Kaito Uchiha
Kaito Uchiha
Raikage
Raikage

Dojutsu :
  • Sharingan

Element(s): :
  • Fire
  • Lightning

Back to top Go down

Meeting a new Sannin Empty Re: Meeting a new Sannin

Post by Lee Uchiha Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:14 am

Ichigo walked into the room and dropped to one knee and bowed his head both hands lay palmed to the ground. "Good morning Raikage-sama you summoned me?" He kept his head down and waited to hear his kage's bidding.
Lee Uchiha
Lee Uchiha
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Uchiha Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:57 am

Kaito turned as Ichigo entered the room. Activating his sharingan and grabbing onto Ichigo's arm as he transported them to his own personal dimension using STM. He brought Ichigo to this dimension cause he wanted to test him, see if he could defeat or at least injure Kaito

"Yes I did, I summoned you here to test your abilities. To see if you can do the impossible and land a hit on me in my ultimate defenses."

kaito then closed his eyes, his left eye bleeding as a gigantic avatar of amaterasu formed around him. Being the size of an incomplete susanoo and taking the shape of Kaito this was one of the hardest defenses to break.
Kaito Uchiha
Kaito Uchiha
Raikage
Raikage

Dojutsu :
  • Sharingan

• Fire
  • Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Uchiha Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:12 am

Ichigo looked up and smiled he then looked into the eye's of Kaito and pulled the flames into his STM and then grabbed Kaito by the throat lifting him and looking into his eyes activating Tsukuyomi. Kaito was transported to a world with red sky's and a long black desert. Kaito was mounted to a black cross and Ichigo walked up to him and smiled. "For the next 72 hours I will stab you with my katana." With that said he continued to draw his Katana then speak "not even STM works here we are stuck in my world. Ichigo then began stabbing Kaito in the torso.

72 hours later...

Ichigo and Kaito had returned to the real world where Ichigo dropped Kaito and then STMed back to the Kage's office.

(In all seriousness you really can't get out of Tsukuyomi so I kinda win xD)
Lee Uchiha
Lee Uchiha
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Uchiha Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:35 am

Kaito watches as he is lifted into the air and closes his eyes, knowing that he is going to attempt a genjutsu on him, Kaito then kicks Ichigo in the gut, releasing him and letting him open his eyes. Kaito then immediatley activated his amaterasu and set Ichigo's arms aflame as he pulls out two kunai, throwing them at his hands to prevent handselas from being woven. Kaito then activates his impartial Susanoo and fires an arrow directly at Ichigo, obliterating him

"*Sigh* Another one down........"

Kaito then STM's out of his world, taking Ichigo's eyes in case he ever needs them.

(Killed you upon request. Since you didn't really care xD)
Kaito Uchiha
Kaito Uchiha
Raikage
Raikage

Dojutsu :
  • Sharingan

• Fire
  • Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content