Naruto Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Visual C Videos For Native Coding
by  Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:28 am

» Visual C Videos For Native Coding
by  Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:27 am

» EIBA ETS3 V3.0f Multilanguage-TBE
by  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:07 am

» A Kage Meeting
by Shin Uchiha Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:43 am

» Limited and Banned Jutsu (Claim Here)
by Shin Uchiha Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:52 pm

» Lee Uchiha
by Lee Uchiha Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:28 pm

» A forbidden Exchange (Flashback)
by Saso Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:10 am

» New Banner/Ad Banner/Forum Background Image
by Bansho Banshi Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:16 am

» Bleach Revolution
by Shin Uchiha Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:15 am

» The Hokage's Announcements
by Bansho Banshi Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:57 am

Affiliates
Sanbi... Bow to my Will!  Bleach10

Sanbi... Bow to my Will!

2 posters

Go down

Sanbi... Bow to my Will!  Empty Sanbi... Bow to my Will!

Post by Bansho Banshi Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:13 pm

The Root ANBU division had been operating within Konohagakure for centuries, so there was no heavy hand on his heart as he departed. Word had reached his ears, the Bijuu... They were beginning to awaken; the tailed beasts of legends... But the young man had much to think about, for the Kyuubi; the Nine-Tailed Fox... His Jinchuriki had once been Naruto Uzukami... But such power to have was dangerous, whispers reached his ears that the Mizukage had already sealed the Eight Tails... Both a boon and a curse, for such a dangerous Bijuu was captured. But placed into the hands of one of his neighboring villages. This was a curious thing, for Bansho didn't know what exactly he was going. He just knew that he had to do something about the Bijuu threat. As he entered the lands where they had been known to make their domain. A chill passed through him, he could feel the energies of the Bijuu even on the outskirts. Konohagakure was so close, the Tailed Beasts had made their home so close to his native village. Such a bold thing to do, did they not know that Konohagakure had the strength of the shinobi behind it? What were they planning?

As Bansho walked through the land of the Bijuu, he shuffled the large gourd of insects on his back higher. They buzzed and shuffled inside of the gourd, Bansho smiled and raised his hand to his lips, whispering "Shhhhhhhh..." to them. As he walked, suddenly. He felt a spike of chakra nearby in a lake. Turning quickly, he looked out. His eyes focusing behind the dark glasses. As he ran towards the lake, he looked out among it. Feeling such a strong chakra source so nearby, it was incredible. He looked out among the lake, suddenly he roared. "Bijuu! Come out from your hiding place! I have sensed your chakra and I demand that you show yourself to me!"
Bansho Banshi
Bansho Banshi
Hokage
Hokage

Element(s): :
  • Earth

Back to top Go down

Sanbi... Bow to my Will!  Empty Re: Sanbi... Bow to my Will!

Post by Shin Uchiha Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:18 pm

Sanbi rose and spoke "Who are you who disturbs my sleep?" Sanbi then lifted one of his three tails. He watched the new comer with curiosity.

(Sorry Short)
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage

Dojutsu :
  • Sharingan

• Earth
  • Fire
  • Water
  • Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Bansho Banshi Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:17 pm

The Hokage watched as the Bijuu rose from the waves, sending tremors from the shockwaves as it rose. Sanbi.. The Three-Tails, the Turtle of legends and mythology, long had Bansho heard the stories of the Sage of Six Paths and the dispersion of the Ten Tailed Bijuu into the many others. As he looked at the Sanbi, a smile broke from his face. Anticipation rose up from the depths of his very being. He pointed a finger at the Sanbi as bugs began to pour from his skin onto his body, he said to the Sanbi, "Tell me Bijuu! Do you or your kind have plans to ever attack Konohogakure?!"

(Mine as well, apologies.)

Last edited by Bansho Banshi on Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Bansho Banshi
Bansho Banshi
Hokage
Hokage

• Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:34 pm

He watched and listened to the stranger and then he spoke "Me and my brothers have no need to leave our land, long ago we had agreed with the great shinobi Naruto Uzumaki we could stay here and live in peace." He watched the shinobi for answers.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage

Dojutsu :
  • Sharingan

• Earth
  • Fire
  • Water
  • Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Bansho Banshi Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:23 am

"Naruto... Uzumaki..." He whispered to himself, everything about the Bijuu's words had sincerity in them. All of his morals were at question, but he. As the Hokage, he had an obligation to make sure. He could not believe the Bijuu's word. He raised his hand, he said to the Sanbi. "I apologize Three Tails, but for the protection of my people. I must lead you back to Konoha in chains. Prepare yourself, fate is ready. If you win, then it is meant to be and your words are true. But if I win, you must bow your will to me! Can you keep your word Bijuu?" He pointed his raised arm at the Bijuu, suddenly Kikaichū exploded from his body, surrounding him as he prepared himself for the possibility of onslaught the Sanbi could bring.
Bansho Banshi
Bansho Banshi
Hokage
Hokage

• Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:28 am

Sanbi looked at the ninja and saw the insects "You of the Aburame, your serious of keeping peace are you not? Alright then prove to me your worthy of controlling me." Sanbi then formed three water clones of himself. "I feel I must warn you my clones are not like normal clones." The real one hidden due to all the Sanbi speaking at once. Two of them waited in the back and began forming the beast ball strike, the other two stayed between the shinobi and the ones forming beast ball's.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage

Dojutsu :
  • Sharingan

• Earth
  • Fire
  • Water
  • Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Bansho Banshi Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:52 am

The sheer amount and size of the Sanbi Bijuu's was incredible. Plus the fact that there were so many of them, the amount of chakra that these Tailed Beasts was indeed incredible. The Uchiha from the past, who tried to reunite all Tailed Beasts, what would we have accomplished from doing this? What an incredible thought... As he saw two clones starting to form a powerful ball of chakra, he knew that it would destroy him if it hit him. He started forming hand-seals, Boar -> Dog -> Tiger -> Dragon -> Bird -> Tiger. Suddenly he threw his hands on the ground, swarms of Kikai bugs exploded from his hands, forming powerful swarms around him. He left them there, swarming in a chaotic fashion as he started running to the left along the lake. The lake was large and wide, and the sun was shining brightly.

As he ran to the left, he began making more handseals. Bird -> Dog -> Dog -> Serpent, he flickered from sight for a moment until suddenly they were three of him. Two had been created with the Insect Clone technique and the real one was unknown from the other two. The three swarms that lay around fifty feet behind him now began to swarm along the ground at an incredible pace. He turned and looked at the Sanbi, suddenly two Bansho's took to the water, going straight for the Sanbi Bijuu while one waited on the shore. Making the Tiger Seal but not attempting any jutsu.

The swarms followed the two Bansho's rushing at the Sanbi. If the Bijuu was any knowledgeable on the Aburame clan, then he truly would be confused. For clones and the real version could both control Kikaichū... He was setting up a plan, but would the Bijuu be able to see through it?
Bansho Banshi
Bansho Banshi
Hokage
Hokage

• Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:00 am

The two bijuu fired the bijuu balls together creating a large beam large enough to engulf all three of the shinobi. One of the 2 bijuu that were waiting spoke "I am sorry young one but you have lost." He then kinda frowned "Its too bad you have barely lived your life."

(Sorry Short)
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage

Dojutsu :
  • Sharingan

• Earth
  • Fire
  • Water
  • Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Bansho Banshi Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:14 am

"Have I lost Sanbi? I think not... For you have underestimated the strongest shinobi in the Hidden Leaf. You have underestimated the Hokage!" The voice said from behind all of the Bijuu clones, the entire act had been a decoy. For when the Hokage had been forming those first few sets of seals, he was creating a decoy. All three of the Bansho's hit were clones. While the real Bansho had been the one who had flickered from sight, disappearing into the nearby foliage while he carried out a faux attack on the Sanbi. Suddenly he flew rapidly into more seals, Ox -> Serpent -> Rat -> Dog -> Boar -> Tiger. He said quickly and aloud, "Ninja Art: Chakra Chains Jutsu!" Summoning a large amount of chakra, he suddenly brought a huge chain made of pure chakra energy. The sheer size caused him to experience a great level of fatigue, several swarms of the Kikaichū had sacrificed themselves to keep him from collapsing by transferring their energy to him.

He roared as he threw the chain of chakra in a wide arc, attempting to wrap all of the Sanbi's up at once. The chains had been created by a powerful Kunoichi to limit the Bijuu's abilities once caught. So if he could just get all of them, then he would be able to dispel the Sanbi's clones and then figure it out from there, if not. Then he would be in a troublesome situation, the chains had used up more chakra than he had been expecting. Sweat poured down his brow as the chain continued to arc at a break-neck pace, but the adrenaline coursing through Bansho's veins made everything seem so slow...
Bansho Banshi
Bansho Banshi
Hokage
Hokage

• Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:18 am

Approved Sanbi captured you have 24 hours to seal him
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage

Dojutsu :
  • Sharingan

• Earth
  • Fire
  • Water
  • Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Bansho Banshi Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:38 am

As the chains wrapped around the Sanbi, the shock of the fact that the attack had failed had seemed to be the reason for his jutsu becoming succesful. As the chains tightened, Sanbi let out a great roar. Bansho nodded and let out a soft sigh, taking a cigarette from a pouch on his chest and lightning it. He took a deep drag, and then breathed the smoke out slowly as he said. "Of all the Bijuu, you were the one I least expected to find Sanbi. But I promise you, someday I will find someone who can truly use your power. For now, I bind you to my will; as your word has been given. If I ever need you, then I can summon you for the protection of the Konohagakure village!" He nodded once, ignoring one last great roar as he made the hand seal for the Shadow Clone. His chakra was minuscule and breaking it down into four different clones was terrible. As he felt the draining of his energy, he shook his head. He was dizzy, but he was still going to be able to accomplish what he needed too.

He reached into a pouch and held out his hand, pulling out a small scroll he made a one handed Tiger Seal and there was a poof as the scroll grew to a very large size. He threw it open and tossed it into the middle of the four clones who had gathered in a square formation around the Sanbi. He kept the scroll from hitting the water, as it wouldn't work if it was wet and then he and his three clones raised their hands in the air. A powerful sealing energy formed in the air. Wrapping around the Sanbi and the three clones, the entire process took three minutes and took all the reserves of the Hokage's energy. As the jutsu completed, Bansho's Shadow Clones dispersed with poofs of smoke and he quickly said. "SEAL!" Suddenly the Sanbi sucked into the scroll, in the middle appeared the kanji for the Three Tailed Bijuu. He walked over and picked up the scroll, his knees weak and jelly-like. One foot began sinking into the water as he managed to make it to the shore.

He collapsed on the ground, falling into a deep sleep while the scroll rested next to him. The Sanbi's anguished cries could be heard no more, but deep within the scroll. No one knew what the Bijuu was thinking, but hopefully it was not bad thoughts. After all, even a Bijuu was bound by his word right?

The Hokage slumbered on, completely oblivious to everything...
Bansho Banshi
Bansho Banshi
Hokage
Hokage

• Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum